Tips for Positive Interactions with Your Partner
If you have a child you are no stranger to finding that making time with your partner can be almost impossible at times! It can be so hard to find time to talk to each other let alone trying to connect on a deeper level.
Many couples struggle during the first year of their baby’s life to maintain their groove with each other. This can lead to dissatisfaction with the relationship.
There are steps can you make to keep your relationship with you partner strong, and even to make it stronger than it was before the baby came. Below is a list of positive interactions that can be beneficial to keeping the spark and connection with your partner:
- Providing your partner with baby (and toddler) free moments to finish a meal
- Telling your partner they look beautiful after they have been up all night with the baby.
- Giving the baby or toddler a bath
- Uninterrupted time to just… be me
- Taking the time to write a card or draft an email reminding the other person of the top five reasons you love them is a fabulous connector.
- Cleaning the table
- Doing the dishes
- Playing with your child
- Passionate kisses to spark the flame
- Personalize this list…what special thing can you think of to make sure your partner knows that they are important to you. Please share your ideas below or on my Facebook page.
Sign up to get the latest weekly blogs sent straight to your inbox